E Status Card Application for Foreign Worker in Malaysia

Tourist Visa card is for travel purpose, unable to work in Malaysia.

For those who are in the job, they want to get the E Status Card first before apply for work permit.

kindly contact us for more detail : +6012 717 7545

Switch to Mobile Version
Subscribe Newsletter
Hello! Thanks for visiting my site. Please press Start button to Contact with Admin :)